How It Works
All expectations are subject to change. The 15 companies selected to become finalists at Detroit Demo Day will be connected to other finalists and resources. They may also be asked to share their story through a variety of media opportunities. In addition, finalists are expected to:
- May need to travel to and present for Detroit Demo Day recording on the designated day and times.
- Develop and practice their pitch with assigned coaches and the Detroit Demo Day team.
- Willingness to share your company's financial statements if requested by the Detroit Demo Day Team.
- Possibly be filmed on camera
- Utilize the funding in a pre-agreed upon manner and time frame.
- Take a financial planning course with our TA partners.
- Send quarterly reports on the status of the business & use of funds with the Quicken Loans Community Fund Entrepreneurship Team.